Thursday 18 January 2018

Questionnaire Responses







I've managed to get 31 responses to my survey and I've found the results really interesting, people are very open to disclosing things when placed in a position of anonymity, whether this is something highly personal and secretive or something thats kind of funny. I've narrowed down my choices for the zine pages I want to create and have decided to make imagery around the following statements. I have also added one of my own confessions in as a way to take part in that experience of anonymous confession. 
"If I'm not seeing my boyfriend, I spend my weekends alone. I hate it."
"I make people laugh because I'm kinda sad"
"I dont actually hate pineapple on pizza as much as I say I do. In fact, I dont think I've ever tried it... It's probably not even that bad."
"I'm extremley unhappy about where my life is going"
"My housemate kept stealing my juice so I kept topping it up with wee"
"I dont think I actually like the boy I've told I love" 
"I slept with my brother in law"
"I see dead people" 
"I have an STD that I wont even get rid of"
"I feel like I constantly disappoint everyone around me"


No comments:

Post a Comment