Wednesday 11 October 2017

Tutorial 11/10/17

Research questions - social media/wellbeing-mental health. Illustrations to 'pop up' to raise awareness on topic

Timeline - set weekly goals. 3 illustrations a week etc. Little goals. Method - questions, interviews online - 'what is the best place for your illustration to disrupt'

Chapter outline - Ch1 Intro (research question), Ch2 context (key texts), Ch3 (case studies) has anyone tried to interrupt social media with their practice? Ch4 my practice, Ch5 conclusions

Feedback on research question on friday
- email rachel research question by friday AM, make sure it links to practice
- research practitioners - pick some to be case studies
- organise interviews

I found the tutorial with Rachel to be really useful, I think I've got a clearer direction of how I can combine my practice with the theory element of COP. My next step is to work on refining my essay question and also to look into practitioners who explore the topic of social media - find some case studies - get some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment